Included Webinar and Resources
Kelly Jones MS, RD, CSSD, LDN, sports dietitian and founder of StudentAthleteNutrition.com leads you through a 75 minute webinar covering the importance and basics of performance nutrition for student athletes. While less personalized than her presentations provided to specific high school and collegiate teams, this webinar provides similar information as well as tips and resources for practical implementation. You'll learn about:
- How nutrition impacts energy levels, recovery, immune health, and injury prevention.
- The basics of our energy nutrients and how they are used to support performance.
- An overview of micronutrients and hydration.
- Basics of pre-workout and post-workout fueling.
- Top concerns for student athletes.
- General guidelines for supplements.
In addition to the webinar, you'll receive a printable handout on the topics for easy reference and a post-webinar self-assessment to determine your next steps for fueling as a student athlete.
As a bonus, you'll receive our e-book, Performance Snacking: The Ultimate Guide for Student Athletes.